Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You Know That Being Cheap Is Not Always a Good Thing

Ugh my parents are CRAZY! I understand saving money, but I also know what being cheap is. So me and my mom went out Sunday. bad choice 
When we were at home, she told me I wasn't gonna be able to get more than 3 things unless I payed for the rest. So I was okay with that at the moment. So me and my mom went in the store and I picked out a sweater, and I guess that a size up was more expensive so when I got my size it was a little more costly. My mom saw everything about that shirt. We get to the register and when its time to pay, my mom is looking at me as if Im supposed to have the money or something. So I was like "mom.. are you gonna give her the money" and her being all smart said "no.. you are" so.. I walked out of the store leaving both my shirt and my mom in there. When my mom got back to the car she had a bag with a new dress for herself in it. So yeah I got punished.. 
Do you think I was wrong or her?

No comments:

Post a Comment